Friday, November 9, 2012

Re-tales: Stupid Questions.

I've been in the process of writing a book on my retail experience, specifically working at the pet store, for the last two years. I have a lot of material, and in the process of putting it all together, I've compiled a list I thought I would share. I promise you this list has not been exaggerated. There is such thing as a stupid question, folks. And spoiler alert; we don't sell any of these things.

- cigarettes
- lottery tickets
- sometimes people will just come running into the store in search of the mall bathroom
- hippopatomuses
- seagulls
- pigeons
- squirrels
- chipmunks
- bats
- phone cards
- scotch tape
- human clothing
- eagles
- animal traps
- taxadermy information
- tampons
- snake poop, to get rid of mice
- seahorses
- meer cats
- hawks
- falcons
- ground hogs
- cabbits
- komodo dragons
- pigs
-oppossums
- rattlesnakes
- pitbulls (THEY ARE ILLEGAL.)
- wolf mixes
- ants
- porcupines
- "real" sharks
- baby owls
- monkeys
- cobras
- dolphins

No comments: