Friday, January 23, 2015

Witch Craft Attacks.

Today at 7:19 AM

Hello my Dear,

How are you and your family? Hope Fine. I am Madam Pamela Raymond, from united states of America.And I am suffering from  Acute kidney injuries called acute-on-chronic renal failure (AoCRF).

l made a fasting and prayers before God directed me to you. I   married to Late Engineer Jerry Raymond a French speaking colony Lome  Togo who was Engineer with the Shell company in Lome Togo, before he  died after few years now. I have been in the hospital over one year  now because of  family witch craft attack for the acts of jealousy of my late husband's wealth.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.500  Million in the bank here in Lome-Togo which i will like you to contact  bank and ask for it to be transfered into your bank account so that you  can use it for the orphanage children and poor once in the society,  This is because my Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die  within the next 6 months due to acute-on-chronic renal failure (AoCRF).

I have decided to donate the money for charity since I do not have a child to inherit the wealth and it is not good for me to die leaving  the money here without it reaching the poor and the less privileged ones in the society, since  I do not want my husband family to inherit it  due to their wicked  character to my family, meanwhile  i am still in  the hospital where i was admitted.

Noa Teaching International hospital
Address:B.P.. 2037 Rue des Cocotiers
Carra Layout,Lome-Togo

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I  Stated here in regards  useing this money for the less privileged once in the society.

Hoping to receive your response immediately .
Thanks and Remain blessed.
Madam.Pamela Raymond

***

To Madam.pamela
Today at 1:40 PM


Sorry Madam Panda, no time. I have two other Spammers on the go, and I'm pitching a television show on Feb 1. But the witch craft angle is awesome, I want to revisit this when I can put all my energy into it. Can you spam me in like two weeks?

 I have been in the hospital over one year  now because of  family witch craft attack for the acts of jealousy of my late husband's wealth.

I just reread this. I can't. Please specifically explain exactly what you mean. Thanks doll.

Baumgartner.

No comments: