Monday, May 6, 2013

Just Checkin' In... So Much Going On!

Hello friends. How's your night going? I know I haven't posted in a few weeks, but oh so much has been going on. I've been trying to juggle life in general. Trying (pretty successfully) to develop a more healthy lifestyle, putting together an Inapark MUSICAL (that's right!) for Pride! I just finished putting together a far better version of my first book, and now it's in my hand and I'm so excited about it. Inapark had a booth at a huge roller derby event last weekend. Also, PRIDE BOOTH... thank you SOO much to my friends and family and supporters for your generosity. Lastly, writing my third book, "Re-tails" (working title). I'll be posting lil excerpts from that sporadically, but for now please know that I'm working hard, and I hope everyone is well and having a great Monday night. Sweet dreams all. xo.

A lovely momento from roller derby; thanks "Kittilicious"!

In Durham, at the Ajax Arena for the roller derby season opener; Kittilicious and Guttsy Buttsy love Inapark!

My roller derby name was, Bee Sting. Terrifying.


No comments: