Monday, April 22, 2013

The Best of Inapark... So Far.



Different kind of update tonight. I've been putting together a new release of my first book, The Best of Inapark Productions, for the past week now. It's almost done, and almost perfect. I decided to do this for a few reasons. I wanted to have something cleaner and prettier to send to publishers, and also I realized that the funniest part to most of my letters were the responses, which I didn't include the first time around. So this time, there's all the correspondence between myself and the people/ companies, more letters, and just a better overall book. For those of you who bought my first book, thank you so much. After I sell out of them, I won't be ordering anymore, so if you wanna get in on em, please let me know. 

As always, thanks for your patience and support. A lot of ridiculous things coming up this week. A post to be put up within the next few days, from the third Inapark installment I'm working on, "Re-Tails: Tales in Retail."

No comments: