Monday, June 10, 2013

Productivity Update.

Hey Inaparkers,

How was your day? Thank you for your patience, and for checking in. I just wanted to let you know what we've been up to. This month, with Toronto Pride at the end, has been insane. I've bitten off way more than I can chew, but I'm really trying to stick to my new self promise about not saying no to anything.

Here's what's been going on. My brother Paul and I have a booth for Pride! All weekend, from the 28th to the 30th. Thank you SO MUCH everyone for every type of support you've given me, to help this happen. Can't wait to see your pretty faces! This has taken up a ton of planning and organizing. I've taken on a lot of tasks, and have been writing up a storm in all my free time, and I can't wait for you to see the results. Sunday, June 30th at 4pm on the Pride Stage at Church and Wellesley, will be a production of the very first Inapark Musical! Inapark In A Park! (working title) Brian Strachan and myself are putting together a rad showcase of such talent, in an infomercial type set up to showcase the best letters from my first book. I am so excited for this; it will be so ridiculous, and fun. Mark your calendars! I've been steady at work on my third book, about pet store retail, and am involved in the beginning of a new project with my Second City buddy Chris Hill! We are putting together a 15 minute adult animated comedy essentially based on this book. It's going to be hilarious, and I'm super excited to collaborate on something with Chris, who is so talented it doesn't make sense. *exhales*...

... *INHALES* And lastly, Sunday June 23rd I will have a table with Glad Day Bookshop for a Pride marketplace, showcasing Toronto talent! More details to come with this. Thank you so much for being patient for June... I promise I'm working hard, even if I'm not posting things just yet. I want it to be perfect.

Sweet dreams to you.

Love,
Sarah B

No comments: