Monday, March 25, 2013

ASAA (Axe Apollo Space Academy) Voting!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic night. Although this is completely ridiculous, I'm obsessed with it. It's the Axe Apollo Space Academy application process, and it essentially will send me to the moon. Because instead of having moderate, responsible goals, I shoot for the stars and assume I will land amongst them. So PLEASE VOTE! As many times as you can, and please pass this one. Since no one on Earth wants to publish me, and Dragon's Den has chosen not to pursue Inapark this year, I shall travel to Heaven and Hell to find a publishing house! Let's take Inapark to the skies, and see how far this can take us! Huzzah!! Thanks for your support.


https://www.lynxapollo.com/en_CA/113500/.UVEFzqcGrQw.facebook

No comments: