Stunt Double Resume.
To scissor kick my way onto the silver screen, and improve my core. Also, to trick someone into immortalizing me on camera, while barely adequately replacing a trained Hollywood professional. (I will be a stunt double for action sequences, documentaries or dramatic monologues. Not suspenseful scenes, comedy, or romance. No nude scenes, unless I've had a few drinks and I'm guaranteed airbrushing.)
January 2004- April 2005 Seneca College: Graduated with Honors
Experience- For three weeks, at the age of seven, was enrolled in gymnastics; consequently kicked out for crying and refusing to perform a "star jump" off of a pummel horse.
- Been around cats my whole life; assume I've taken on some of their agility.
- Did two months of "Turbo Jam", off and on.- Enrolled at "Curves" for a year and a half; went six times.
- Joined the YMCA; went once, for ten minutes, left angry and got cheesecake.
- Passionate.; illusions of grandeur.
- did Groupon boot camp for two months; could do 13 whole jumping jacks before having to silently crawl off into the bushes like a wounded animal, and vomit.
References Available Upon Request