Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yahooanswers.com: Can Someone Please Help Me Create A Logo?

This was reported and deleted within hours. Makes no sense, I am livid.


"I need a logo for my company, but everything I draw ends up looking like a penis. I need someone with a marketing skill set to please help me design a logo for my company, that doesn't look like a penis. Only serious people answer please. Also, my company is I sell bananas."

- Dee
"Are you kidding me? Don't you know that sex sells? Here we go- full, extra red banana, and someone taking a big bite. Wow now all of a sudden I'm in the mood for a big banana! :)"

-Dany
"I am a professional logo designer I will make your logo better TEN DOLLARS MY PRICE I am waiting to hear from you."

- Drarera
"You could do a monkey, eating a banana maybe. What's your company name?"

No comments: