Thursday, December 25, 2008

My letter to Cure Sleepiness Right Away



Dear Cure Sleepiness Right Away,

My name is Sarah Bertrand, and I am a 25 year old semi professional soap opera star that very recently came across your reputable product.

Your product boasts of being "... suitable for long distance driving drunk driving, and night driving". Although that's an impressive feat that you have a "cure" to make drunk driving easier than ever, I can't help but feel a little unsettled about the notion of there being a product to aid drunken messes on the roads.

I'm actually quite speechless, and I demand retribution. As a survivor of watching those extreme videos on tv, and seeing countless vehicular accidents, I demand retribution. Your product is tacky and unconscionable. I'd like ten dollars, and an assortment of rare pogs.

Merry Christmas. I look forward to my presents. That is all.

Sincerely,
Sarah Bertrand

No comments: