Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things That Are Funny To Me.


-      Answering the phone, “Bertrand residence”, no matter where you are; especially if you’re at work
-      Making situations intentionally awkward
-      Making scary faces at children when their parents aren’t looking
-      Crank calling the Home Shopping Network
-      Repeatedly calling my brother and hanging up on him
-      Lying about insignificant things to shock people
-      Posing my cats with my action figures and robots, and taking pictures of them
-      Exaggerating
-      The Office
-      Pretty much all customer complaints, and feedback
-      Negative old people
-      Kids forced to wear leashes
-      Huge kids in strollers
-      Women who enter reality tv dating shows and get upset at not being taken seriously
-      Secret shoppers
-      Kristen Wiig
-      Twilight
-      Infomercials
-      Cheating at board or card games
-      White people dancing at weddings
-      Drunk mall Santas
-      Saturday Night Live
-      My Grandma, submitting to whatever ridiculous act my brother and I ask her to perform
-      Housecoats
-      My mother, harassing telemarketers when they call her
-      Anything and everything my brother does
-      When kittens and puppies are angry
-      My Grandma’s obsession with Hawaii 5.0
-      My Grandma calling all her friends by their entire names, ie. I had lunch today with Irene Burby, and we met up with Pat Piddell.
-      When my Mom laughs so hard she cries
-      Sexting
-      Kids with rat tails
-      Ferns
-      Haikus and limericks

No comments: